What To Expect?
We want you to feel at home at Champion Church.
- Dress is casual
- The Services are contemporary and engaging
- The Worship is expressive and upbeat
- The Teaching is practical, biblical, and inspiring
- We receive Communion on the 1st Sunday of the month
- Those who are unfamiliar with church will feel at home and welcome
- The facilities have recently been expanded so there may be some areas still under construction
Guest parking is available in front of both buildings.
Children’s ministry is available during all public services. You can check in your elementary age children in the main building, along with your toddlers and nursery age children. The elementary age will be taken next door to the KIDS church building during the service. There is a private area in the nursery located inside the main foyer to the right, for nursing moms.
Restrooms are located down the hall between the coffee shop and the foyer. Each are equipped with changing tables.
“Live The Champion Life God Created You To Live!”
The purpose of Champion Church is to equip you to live the Champion Life you were created for! Every year since our humble beginnings in 2003, we have had the privilege of seeing God transform broken, lost, and rejected lives into Champions, living on purpose and living for Christ, with restored hope, marriages, futures, families, finances, and faith.
As we remain committed to bringing a living Jesus to a lost generation, God graciously continues to increase Champion’s capacity and influence, enabling us to impart His unconditional love and grace, and teach people how to be a Champion for Christ in every sphere of their lives. We are aggressively pursuing opportunities to reach more and more people with the life-saving message of the Gospel in both our city and our world. Through the use of preaching, worship, and creativity, we strive to present the timeless message of Jesus Christ in a fresh and uncomplicated way.
Join us and allow God to renew your vision for life and fill you with hope and purpose.
Here is a basic summary of the Biblical beliefs that Champion upholds. Champion is a Spirit-led, full gospel church. We embrace the message of salvation through grace alone, not of works or performance.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our every day lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and prosperous lives to help others more effectively.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.