The purpose of Champion Church is to equip you to live the Champion Life you were created for! Every year since our humble beginnings in 2003, we have had the privilege of seeing God transform broken, lost, and rejected lives into Champions– living for Christ, with restored hope, marriages, futures, families, finances, and faith.
As we remain committed to bringing a living Jesus to a lost generation, God graciously continues to increase Champion’s capacity and influence, enabling us to impart His unconditional love and grace, and teach people how to be a Champion for Christ in every sphere of their lives. We are aggressively pursuing opportunities to reach more and more people with the life-saving message of the Gospel in both our city and our world. Through the use of preaching, worship, and creativity, we strive to present the timeless message of Jesus Christ in a fresh and uncomplicated way.
Join us and allow God to renew your vision for life and fill you with hope and purpose.
From our family to yours, we believe in you! We truly can’t wait to see you this Sunday at Church. We believe in you and believe God has the best for you in days ahead. We know that you will be blessed this week and hope you find your new home at Champion. We encourage you to reach out! We would love for you to let us know whats going on in your life. If you’re in need of prayer, interested in starting a relationship with Jesus, or just looking for a family to fit in with; fill out one of our connect cards and let us know what you’re in need of and we will reach out to you. Feel free to connect with me or our family on a Sunday morning or on social media (found below). God has great things planned for you!
– Pastor Stephen
Here is a basic summary of the Biblical beliefs that Champion upholds. Champion is a Spirit-led, full gospel church. We embrace the message of salvation through grace alone, not of works or performance.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our every day lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and prosperous lives to help others more effectively.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
Come check us out this Sunday. We hold between 6 and 7 services a week with childcare provided for mostly every service we hold. We hope you find your home in Champion! People from all backgrounds, denominations, and cultures attend Champion so we hope you will feel welcome as well. If it’s your first time at Champion, make sure you stop by the VIP Tent on your way in to receive a gift. It’s our way of saying “Welcome Home!”
Church Community Builder
Our way of getting you involved at Church.
Church Community Builder “CCB” is our online system we use to make sure you are being fully integrated into Church and reaching the potential that God has in your life. We believe that God will do amazing things in and through you! But we can’t help you do that unless we know who you are.
Fill out the form to the left to get started in the Champion Growth Track. You will receive a welcome email from Champion and in a few days time, you will receive a hand written letter from Pastor personally welcoming you to Champion. We are so excited to see you fulfill God’s plan for you life; and we’re here to help you do it.