Zero – Empty love tank
Living on empty –Passion, purpose (reason & direction), relationships, jobs, life
- We all tend to Live out of the hurt, hatred, unhealthy self-image, void of love,
- Acting out of the disfunctionalism of those we were raised with and by
- Mirroring the broken behavior of abuse, addiction, and neglect
This is where God’s Love is the most real, most powerful, and most needed
Jesus came to set us FREE,to close the open wounds, the gaping sores, the angry infection of a love-less life
“I’ve come to bind up the brokenhearted…”
- He came to make a Hero out of your zero
- It doesn’t matter how broken you’ve been; how many scars you bare; or how emtpy your soul was, HIS POWERFUL LOVE, HIS SACRIFICE, HIS HEALING, HIS RESTORING, FILLING, CHANGING, replenishes your soul, restores your worth, redeems your value, and refills your tank with LIFE and LOVE— which are interchangeable; because if you don’t have real love in your life you are not alive at all
- Jesus enables us to take off the glasses that we view the world through, and pick up those of others, and ultimately to put on HIS perspective and view of the world around us.
- The value and happiness of your life is not measured by the size of your bank account, but by the freedom you have found and the love you give because of it.
Hero— Love through faith
- FAITH: What you know & believe about God; and about yourself according to His Word
- LOVE: How you see and what you do for others; both those who are the closest, and those you may never know, not because of who you are but because of who’s you are
LOVE: is impartial, unconditional kindness, care, grace, mercy, & action
LOVE: is powerful, strong, enduring,
LOVE: is selfless,
LOVE: is a vast capacity
Ephesians 3:16-21 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.
1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Isaiah 61:1,3 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes (burnt up and burnt out),
the oil of joy instead of mourning (regret and sorrow over what might have been),
and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair (quiet desperation, joyless hopeless living).