HEAVEN BELIEVES IN YOU
AND WE DO TO
Here is a basic summary of the Biblical beliefs that our Pastors and Champion Church upholds. Champion is a Spirit-led, full gospel church. We embrace the message of salvation through grace alone, not of works or performance.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our every day lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and prosperous lives to help others more effectively.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
“Our Story” – Pastor Stephen
Champion Church was founded in November of 2003 by Pastors Stephen & LaCinda Bloomfield and and a handful of amazing people from all walks of life in Yuma, Arizona. Pastor Stephen had a dream in his heart to see the southwest impacted by a family-focused and community oriented church unlike any other. Together, Pastor Stephen & LaCinda shared their vision to reach the city of Yuma, Arizona in a big new way with a place where all people would feel at home and things took off from there! Since it was founded, Champion Church in Yuma AZ has grown exponentially year after year. Multiple services happen each Sunday to accommodate the rapidly growing community of people and families that make Champion their home.
Direct From Our Pastors Blog
It all began with a family pt2
Every family has a family… Family is about promises and commitments that create a COVENANT Matthew Chapter 1 and Luke chapter 3 gives us a family tree, a line of…Read More
It All Began With A Family
“The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ” (Romans 8:16–17)…Read More