Temple PRINCIPLES Remain
• What was true about the temple back then should be true about the temple today.
4 Important Things About The Original Temple:
1. The temple was VISIBLE
Today, Jesus declares we are to be visible!
2. The temple was a HOUSE OF PRAYER
Today, YOU are where prayer is made
3. The temple was HOLY
The Lord is in His holy temple …Psalm 11:4 NKJV
Other religions all have the LADDER PRINCIPLE: climb up to find/become holy
• Gospel ladder: Not us climbing up, but Jesus climbing down!
Holiness is not your final destination – it is your beginning.
“This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.” Mark 1:11
God was pleased before Jesus finished His work
Your holiness cannot be perfected. It needs to be REFLECTED.
Your circumstances will never be able to pollute your holiness unless you allow them to.
4. The temple was a PLACE OF MIRACLES
2 Chronicles 7:11-15
11 When Solomon had finished the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had succeeded in carrying out all he had in mind to do in the temple of the Lord and in his own palace,
12 the Lord appeared to him at night and said: “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices.
13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people,
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
• As you journey through life, keep believing for miracles
• God’s miracle power in you, is not for your needs alone, but for the needs of others
• There is no greater miracle than the miracle of salvation